Ok, as soon as you’re done reading this recipe, you need to grab your crock-pot and a pan and make this soup! TRUST ME. It’s a delicious and filling Zero point meal that anyone can love.
Yes, I know that’s a bold statement to say that ANYBODY will love it, but I’ll tell you this, my husband ate a big portion of it. Needless to say it didn’t last long before it was all gone.
I came up with this a few days ago when I was craving a really good wholesome soup, so I had to get it up for you all to try ASAP.
And you wanna know what makes it even better?? It’s made with most ingredients we already have in our kitchen.
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Seasoned Vegetable Better Than Bouillon
- 1 pkg of Frozen Mixed Vegetables (green beans, peas, carrots, and corn)
- 1 can of Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1-1 1/2 cups Frozen Spinach (depending on how much you prefer)
- 1 can of Chicken Broth
- 4 cups of Water
- 1 lb of Ground Turkey (cooked)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a pan over medium heat cook up ground turkey until no longer pink.
- While turkey is cooking, dump all other ingredients into your crock-pot.
- Once turkey is fully cooked, dump into crock-pot, stir to combine, cover and let cook on high for about 3-4 hours (this will allow all the flavors to combine beautifully).
- Serve in a bowl paired with your favorite low point bread and you got yourself a meal you can feel good about eating. (point value varies with bread, but I used Dave’s Killer Bread for 2p/ slice)
Don’t forget to like, share and comment any recipes you like or want to see a post on.
Please subscribe by email (right hand side of your computer screen or at the bottom of the post if your looking on your Ipad or Iphone) and you’ll get notified whenever a post goes up, so you won’t miss out!
If you have any questions for me you can comment below, message me on any of my social media accounts or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook ( The Complimentary House Cook ), on Instagram ( @thecomplimentaryhousecook ) or on Pinterest ( Thecomplimentaryhousecook ). I try and post on there daily and you’ll even see a little more of my daily life on there as well.
I love hearing from you guys.