Haven’t posted on a good wholesome home cooked meal in a while.
And believe me, my husband sure made me aware of that! haha
He’s been asking for a good pasta dish for the past few days and last night, by golly, did this dish become a winner that will soon be repeated!
My delicious Chicken Noodle Casserole is a one pan meal that you can easily knock out in an hour or less. All you do is mix ingredients together in a large bowl, place in a baking dish and bake away!
This meal is great after a long day filled of household chores, a long day at the office, or a long day after taking all the kids to practices or after school activities.
So grab yourself a bowl and a fork/spoon and let’s jump on in!
- 2 boneless chicken breasts (cooked and diced)
- 1 can of corn
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 12oz package of frozen peas and carrots
- 1 box rotini pasta* (cooked)
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried minced onions
- salt and pepper to taste
*if need be you can use Gluten Free pasta as a substitute for regular pasta
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Place mixture in large baking dish and spread evenly.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 30 mins.
- Remove from oven, dish up and enjoy!
Don’t forget to like, share and comment any recipes you like or want to see a post on.
Please subscribe by email (right hand side of your computer screen or at the bottom of the post if your looking on your Ipad or Iphone) and you’ll get notified whenever a post goes up, so you won’t miss out!
If you have any questions for me you can comment below, message me on any of my social media accounts or email me at email@example.com .
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook ( The Complimentary House Cook ), on Instagram ( @thecomplimentaryhousecook ) or on Pinterest ( Thecomplimentaryhousecook ). I try and post on there daily and you’ll even see a little more of my daily life on there as well.
I love hearing from you guys.
Let’s get straight into this quick and easy recipe!
- 1 bundle of asparagus (remove bottom ends and cut into 3rds)
- 1 green bell pepper
- 4 tbsp of pesto
- 4 chicken sausages (sliced)
- In a medium sized pan heat up asparagus and cook about 2 minutes.
- Add chopped bell pepper and cook till tender (about 4-5 more minutes).
- Add in sliced sausage and pesto. Mix until everything is coated with pesto.
- Cook about 3 more minutes, remove from heat and serve up or portion out into storage containers.
With St. Patrick’s day just a few days away I decided to post the recipe that I’m going with this year. Hope you like, and don’t forget to wear your green!
- 3 lbs flat cut corn beef brisket
- 1 packet spice mix (the one included with the corn beef)
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 6 baby potatoes (cut into quarters)
- 2 medium carrots (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 head of cabbage (cut into 5 or 6 wedges)
- 1/2 cup water
- salt to taste
- Rinse corn beef with cold water, pat dry with paper towel and place on wire rack in a 13in X 9in pan with fat side up.
- Place black peppercorns in ziploc bag and crush with a mallet.
- Sprinkle and press spice mixture and black peppercorns on the top of the brisket.
- Fill roasting pan with water, and cover pan with a large sheet of aluminum foil. Roast in a 325 degree oven for 2 hours.
- Place potatoes and carrots in a roasting pan. Sprinkle dried thyme and salt over veggies. Drizzle with olive oil and mix well, till evenly coated.
- After two hours, remove corn beef and carefully remove aluminum foil.
- Increase over temperature to 350 degrees and return corn beef, uncovered. Also add vegetable tray to the oven and cook 1 hour or until internal temp of corn beef reaches 185 degrees.
- Check tenderness. (should be fork tender)
- Remove beef and veggies from oven (set aside) and tent beef with tin foil to rest.
For the Cabbage:
- In large pan heat vegetable oil. Add mustard seeds. (if they pop, that’s ok)
- Add minced garlic and continue to fry for 20 seconds.
- Add cabbage wedges. Sear 1-2 minutes on both sides.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and salt to taste. Cook about 3 minutes. Transfer to serving dish with corn beef, potatoes and carrots.