I’ve been getting some questions from people asking me to do some recipes that look sophisticated but are actually fairly easy to make at home. So I’m going to start incorporating those recipes here on the blog.
Now, this isn’t your typical run of the meal sandwich.
This is definitely a sandwich that can be made to wow your guests at a party or even as a sit down dinner with a side of potato salad or homemade potato chips!
This sandwich consists of only 5 ingredients and you could easily whip this out in under 30 mins.
Before I get started with the recipe here is how to cook the steak.
- 1 steak
- Pat dry both sides of steak with paper towel.
- Generously salt and pepper both sides of the steak.
- Over high heat cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side, then lower the heat to medium and cover with lid for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and thinly slice.
*Timing may vary depending on how thick your steak is.
Now back to the main event!
Here’s what you’ll need.
- Just. Awesomesauce (pictured above)
- Small handful of Arugula
- 1 Cooked Steak (Sliced thinly)
- 1 Slice Pepper Jack Cheese
- Bread Roll (any kind will work)
- Cut bread roll in half.
- Add sauce to both halves of bread (this will act as a glue so your sandwich won’t go sliding all over the place)
- On the top slice of bread, place arugula and then the cheese.
- On the bottom half lay down the slices of steak.
- Flip the top half of the sandwich onto the bottom half and WAHOO you’ve got yourself a delicious Steak and Arugula Sandwich!
- Place on serving dish and garnish plate with a small bunch of arugula.
Don’t forget to like, share and comment any recipes you like or want to see a post on.
Please subscribe by email (right hand side of your computer screen or at the bottom of the post if your looking on your Ipad or Iphone) and you’ll get notified whenever a post goes up, so you won’t miss out!
If you have any questions for me you can comment below, message me on any of my social media accounts or email me at email@example.com .
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook ( The Complimentary House Cook ), on Instagram ( @thecomplimentaryhousecook ) or on Pinterest ( Thecomplimentaryhousecook ). I try and post on there daily and you’ll even see a little more of my daily life on there as well.
I love hearing from you guys.