I, like the next person, absolutely LOVE egg salad sandwiches. And that’s why I took it upon myself to try and find the perfect flavor combination of spices, seasonings and condiments.
In this post I will take you through the steps that’ll get you to the most amazing sandwich you’ll ever have!
So here’s what to do.
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Curry
- 1/4 tsp Cummin
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried Chives (had on hand)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Sweet Relish
- 1 tsp Honey Mustard
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- In small bowl mix all ingredients together, until well combined.
- Toast two slice of bread.
- With a knife spread mixture on one side of toast. Top with lettuce, spinach, bean sprouts, coleslaw (without dressing), or any spring mix. Top with other slice of toast.
- Munch and enjoy!
*this recipe yields about 2 servings
* garnish with a pickle or some cherry tomatoes on the side.