Haven’t posted on a good wholesome home cooked meal in a while.
And believe me, my husband sure made me aware of that! haha
He’s been asking for a good pasta dish for the past few days and last night, by golly, did this dish become a winner that will soon be repeated!
My delicious Chicken Noodle Casserole is a one pan meal that you can easily knock out in an hour or less. All you do is mix ingredients together in a large bowl, place in a baking dish and bake away!
This meal is great after a long day filled of household chores, a long day at the office, or a long day after taking all the kids to practices or after school activities.
So grab yourself a bowl and a fork/spoon and let’s jump on in!
- 2 boneless chicken breasts (cooked and diced)
- 1 can of corn
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 12oz package of frozen peas and carrots
- 1 box rotini pasta* (cooked)
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried minced onions
- salt and pepper to taste
*if need be you can use Gluten Free pasta as a substitute for regular pasta
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Place mixture in large baking dish and spread evenly.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 30 mins.
- Remove from oven, dish up and enjoy!
Don’t forget to like, share and comment any recipes you like or want to see a post on.
Please subscribe by email (right hand side of your computer screen or at the bottom of the post if your looking on your Ipad or Iphone) and you’ll get notified whenever a post goes up, so you won’t miss out!
If you have any questions for me you can comment below, message me on any of my social media accounts or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook ( The Complimentary House Cook ), on Instagram ( @thecomplimentaryhousecook ) or on Pinterest ( Thecomplimentaryhousecook ). I try and post on there daily and you’ll even see a little more of my daily life on there as well.
I love hearing from you guys.