Who says you can’t have fancy food at home?? I love being able to elevate simple everyday ingredients and turn them into something you wouldn’t expect.
This 5 ingredient recipe, is sure to be a great starter for any meal you plan to serve, this coming season. It’s packed with scrumptious flavor, while not being too heavy.
So here’s what you’ll need.
- Raspberry Vinaigrette Glaze
(the vinegar I used was mentioned in my previous post click here)
- Sauteed Red Onion
- Asparagus, cut into small rounds
(the exact set of prep bowls are linked here)
- Grilled Chicken
- Once all ingredients are prepped. Start layering the ingredients.
- Lay down your arugula on your serving platter/plate/bowl.
- Sprinkle asparagus rounds.
- Drizzle with Raspberry Vinaigrette Glaze.
- Place grilled chicken down and top with sauteed onions.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Don’t forget to like, share and comment any recipes you like or want to see a post on.
Please subscribe by email (right hand side of your computer screen or at the bottom of the post if your looking on your Ipad or Iphone) and you’ll get notified whenever a post goes up, so you won’t miss out!
If you have any questions for me you can comment below, message me on any of my social media accounts or email me at email@example.com .
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook ( The Complimentary House Cook ), on Instagram ( @thecomplimentaryhousecook ) or on Pinterest ( Thecomplimentaryhousecook ). I try and post on there daily and you’ll even see a little more of my daily life on there as well.
I love hearing from you guys.