With all the summer parties coming up and Cinco De Mayo just a few days away, I thought it was the perfect time to post my Homemade Jalapeno Guacamole.
This guacamole is packed with a punch and it’ll definitely bring the HEAT.
So here’s how to make this delicious dish for your upcoming festivities.
*Note: you can easily make this without the heat by removing the jalapeno pepper.
- 1/3 of a bag of frozen corn (fried up just until defrosted and slightly browned)
- 1/4 of an onion finely chopped
- 3 avocados (2 semi soft, and 1 really soft)
- 1 roma tomato diced
- 1/4 of a jalapeno diced w/o seeds (the more you use, the hotter)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredient into giant bowl and gently fold to combine.
- Once combined place in serving bowl next to your favorite kind of chips. Enjoy!
*Pictured here are blue corn tortilla chips.
Don’t forget to like, share and comment any recipes you like or want to see a post on.
Please subscribe by email (right hand side of your computer screen or at the bottom of the post if your looking on your Ipad or Iphone) and you’ll get notified whenever a post goes up, so you won’t miss out!
If you have any questions for me you can comment below, message me on any of my social media accounts or email me at email@example.com .
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook ( The Complimentary House Cook ), on Instagram ( @thecomplimentaryhousecook ) or on Pinterest ( Thecomplimentaryhousecook ). I try and post on there daily and you’ll even see a little more of my daily life on there as well.
I love hearing from you guys.