Let’s get straight into this quick and easy recipe!
- 1 bundle of asparagus (remove bottom ends and cut into 3rds)
- 1 green bell pepper
- 4 tbsp of pesto
- 4 chicken sausages (sliced)
- In a medium sized pan heat up asparagus and cook about 2 minutes.
- Add chopped bell pepper and cook till tender (about 4-5 more minutes).
- Add in sliced sausage and pesto. Mix until everything is coated with pesto.
- Cook about 3 more minutes, remove from heat and serve up or portion out into storage containers.