With the season of Spring just around the corner I’ve become obsessed with making smoothies and smoothie bowls. They are a great source of vitamins and nutrients that your body needs. It’s also an easy way for someone (like me) who doesn’t like the textures of some fruits and vegetables to get their fair helping.
Here’s what I did for my easy and delicious Acai bowl.
What you’ll need:
- Orange juice (or any fruit juice you like)
- 1 Acai Packet (I get mine from Costco in the freezer section)
- Coconut Shreds
- Follow the directions on the back of the Acai packet. (you can also add any fruit you want mixed in for more fruity flavor)
- Once you blend the acai mixture to the consistency you prefer, scoop into a bowl
- Arrange cut up fruit around edges of the bowl to create a colorful breakfast packed with vitamins and nutrients
- Eat and enjoy!
*If you feel so inclined you can also use the Acai packet and all the fruit to make a delicious smoothie. With great versatile ingredients, you can’t go wrong!