Now here is a recipe that’s sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And what’s better on a cold cloudy day than a warm Apple Crisp?
Here is the recipe to a sweet dish that’s sure to warm you up!
Quick Apple Crisp.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 large apples (pealed, cored and cut in to slices.)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 ts nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of cup butter
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease deep dish baking pan with butter
- Layer apple slices in baking dish
- In separate bowl mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger
- Add in one egg to flour mixture and mix until a crumbly consistency
- Cover apples with flour mixture
- Drizzle with the water
- Dot with butter
- Place in oven and bake for 30-40 mins
- Serve in bowl with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
Hopefully the next time it’s cloudy and cold you’ll make this dish for you or your family to enjoy. It sure is a keeper!