Yesterday we had some friends over and I whipped up this Citrus Sangria. Now I’ll be honest I eyeballed this whole recipe, but this is roughly what I used measurement-wise.
- 2L Pitcher
- 1/3 of a 1L bottle of 7up
- 2 Lemons (sliced)
- 1 Lime (sliced)
- 1 Large Grapefruit (cut into quarters)- you could just use a bottle of grapefruit juice but I had actual grapefruits on hand so I used fresh squeezed juice.
- 1/2 a can of Pineapple chunks (with juice)
- 2 tbsp Grenadine
- About 2 cups of Ice (more or less depending on your preferences)
- In a 2L pitcher, dump in the ice
- Pour in the 7up, pineapple chunks (with juice), and the grenadine.
- Give that a stir, then add the lemon and lime slices.
- Next, squeeze in juice from each quarter of grapefruit (or pour in about 3/4 cup of grapefruit juice)
- Stir, pour into serving glass and enjoy!
*Garnish with a slice of lemon or lime.