Looking for a good recipe to make for your family on a week night or even to make for you and your special someone for date night? Well here’s a quick fool proof recipe for you!
Here’s what you’ll need.
- 1/4 cup Basil Pesto
- 1 pound Boneless chicken thighs
- 1 pound Asparagus
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
Next, in preparation you’ll need to:
- Trim ends of asparagus and if larger in size, cut them in half.
- Slice chicken thighs into strips
- Halve all tomatoes
Final cooking Directions:
- Over Medium heat, add the olive oil and sliced up chicken thighs to a large skillet.
- Season generously with salt and add in the asparagus and pesto. Cook about 5-10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes to chicken, asparagus and pesto mixture. Cook another 5-10 minutes. (if you want to make sure your asparagus is on the softer side, cover with lid during the 5-10 minutes)
- Serve on plate and enjoy.