- 1 16 oz box Rotini pasta
- 1 jar of Alfredo Sauce (I used the Classico brand)
- 2 8oz cans of chicken broth
- Handful of parsley chopped (used for garnish)
- 1 4-pack of Sausage (I used the Aidells chicken and pineapple, but any flavor you want should be fine, or just use a rotisserie chicken)
- 2 cups Mozzerella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the Rotini pasta, Alfredo sauce, chicken broth and sausage.
- Place in casserole dish and cover tightly with tinfoil. (this will allow the pasta to steam and fully cook)
- Place in oven and bake for 30mins.
- After 30 mins check to see if pasta is fully cooked ( add 10 minutes more if need be)
- If fully cooked, remove tinfoil, sprinkle with cheese and place back in oven for 10 mins until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley, serve hot and enjoy!