Hope everyone had an amazing Super Bowl yesterday!! Whether you watched it because your team was playing, you always just watch for fun, you were sneaking a peak at your phone at work for the score/ highlights or you watched only for the commercials. I hope you had a blast!
For us this year it was mainly my husband and I, but my parents were with us for kick off. Having a small party didn’t stop me from making this yummy Game Day Spread!
This year I Decided to go as simple as I possibly could. But it was a Yummy kind of simple!
For the first appetizer I went with Costco’s Kirkland Panko Crusted Shrimp and in the center of the dish I added a bowl of marinara sauce.
For the second dish I used Costco’s Delizza Belgian Mini Cream Puffs and I drizzled Hersey’s chocolate syrup and sprinkled lightly with powdered sugar.
For the third and fourth dish I just did two bowls , one of Ranch Wheat Thins and one of Doritos Nacho Cheese.
For the fifth dish I sliced some Aidells Sun-Dried Tomato Sausages and place them on an assortment of Sharp Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese cubes. (I used multi colored toothpicks to hold them together)
And last but not least the final dish, which wasn’t really a dish, my Virgin Sangria!
- 1 20oz can of pineapple chunks (keep the juice! you’ll want that for the flavor!)
- 1 orange cut into thin slices
- Half of a 59oz bottle of orange juice (add more if you like a little more orange flavor)
- 1/2 a cup of cranberry juice
- A splash of Grenadine
- 1/3 of a 2 liter bottle of 7up
- Add all ingredients together into a medium sized pitcher, stir and place in fridge for one hour.
- Add ice and serve in glass garnished with an orange wedge and a tropical umbrella. Enjoy!
All these recipes can be used to spice up any Game Day, so have fun with it and wow your guests!